12V Maxx Ultra 25" 120W 10,000 Lumen with 25 feet of Cable made of Z.I.P Glass.
1. Color: Green
2. Lamp length: 25 inches
3. Wire length: 25 foot. Black Marine Cable.
4. 120 Watts
5. Input Voltage: DC 12V. Power Plug has 5 amp fuse included. Input Current: 5 Amp
6. The Maxx Ultra is made of solid Z.I.P Glass making it virtually indestructible.
7. Lumen: 10000 lumens
8. LED bulbs quantity: 300
9. Life Time Warranty Against Leaks. 1 Year warranty on electrical parts.
1. The Ultimate underwater fish attractant.
2. Fully weighted.
3. Perfect for boats, docks and piers.
4. 50,000 Hours of continuous use;
5. Compact size for easy storage.
6. Industrial-grade, fully-submersible design
7. Weight: 2 Lbs.
8. 360 degree light view
9. Can be used both in fresh water and salt water.
10. 10000 lumens of brightness
11. Perfect light for crappie, shad, snook and even squids.
12. 25' power cord with fused cig plug and brass battery clips.
HOW IT WORKS?
The special green led lights cut through the dark water of night, and within minutes microscopic creatures called zoo-plankton begin to home in on the green light source, very much the way insects are drawn to outdoor lighting. Small fish soon follow, attracted by the zoo-plankton. Each link in the food chain is followed by the next, over minutes and hours.
Soon shad and other bait fish will surround the light, which brings in the crappie and other predatory fish.