MAXX THE ULTIMATE 12 VOLT UNDER WATER SUBMERSIBLE FISHING LIGHT
THE GREEN LANTERN
THE ULTIMATE 12V LED Green Underwater Night Fishing Light
1. Color: Green
2. Lamp length: 25 inches
3. Wire length: 15 foot. Black Marine Cable. You can choose 25ft for a little more.
4. Power: 120 Watts
5. Input Voltage: DC 12V. Power Plug has 5 amp fuse included.
6. Input Current: <5 Amp
7. Lumen: 10000 lumens
8. LED bulbs quantity: 300
9. Now made with ZIP Glass
10. Lifetime warranty against leaks - One Year Warranty on electronics and American Made!
1. The Ultimate underwater fish attractant.
2. Fully weighted.
3. Perfect for boats, docks and piers.
4. 50,000 Hours of continuous use;
5. Compact size for easy storage.
6. Industrial-grade, fully-submersible design. As of September 19, 2023 all Maxx Lights are made with Zinc infused polyepoxide glass. Each light is encased into our [patent pending] Z.I.P ultra Glass. There is no tougher light on the market. The Zip glass locks out all moisture and oxygen from the led strip. This prevents corrosion and ensures that your light enjoys a long life. The Z.I.P glass is made shatter resistant and ultra tough by the clear poly-carbonate outer shell. This makes the Maxx Ultra strong enough to handle the toughest fishing conditions and probably the last fishing light you will ever buy.
99% of all submersible light failures is due to corrosion because of water intrusion, moisture and atmospheric oxygen coming in contact with the led system. Our Z.I.P. process FULLY stops all of these from taking place. We are so confident in our Z.I.P process that we warrant the light against leaks for a life time.
7. Weight: 2 Lbs.
8. 360 degree light view
9. Can be used both in fresh water and salt water.
10. 10000 lumens of brightness
11. Perfect light for crappie, shad, snook and even squids.
12. 15' power cord with brass battery clips.
HOW IT WORKS?
The special green led lights cut through the dark water of night, and within minutes microscopic creatures called zoo-plankton begin to home in on the green light source, very much the way insects are drawn to outdoor lighting. Small fish soon follow, attracted by the zoo-plankton. Each link in the food chain is followed by the next, over minutes and hours.
Soon shad and other bait fish will surround the light, which brings in the crappie and other predatory fish.