GREEN LANTERN UNDERWATER NIGHT FISHING LIGHT
THE GREEN LANTERN
12V LED Green Underwater Night Fishing Light
1. Color: Green
2. Lamp length: 7 inches
3. Wire length: 15 foot.
4. Power: 10 Watts
5. Input Voltage: DC 12V
6. Input Current: <1 Amp
7. Lumen: 2000 lumens
8. LED bulbs quantity: 65
1. Awesome underwater fish attractant.
2. Fully weighted.
3. Perfect for boats, docks and piers.
4. 50,000 Hours of continuous use;
5. Compact size for easy storage.
6. Industrial-grade, fully-submersible design
7. Weight: 10 ounces.
8. 360 degree light view
9. Can be used both in fresh water and salt water.
10. 2000 lumens of brightness
11. Perfect light for crappie, shad and even squids.
12. 15' power cord with brass battery clips.
HOW IT WORKS?
The special green led lights cut through the dark water of night, and within minutes microscopic creatures called zoo-plankton begin to home in on the green light source, very much the way insects are drawn to outdoor lighting. Small fish soon follow, attracted by the zoo-plankton. Each link in the food chain is followed by the next, over minutes and hours.
Soon shad and other bait fish will surround the light, which brings in the crappie and other bait predatory fish.